Thursday, September 30, 2010

Looking for a room/studio in Ditmas Park

My name is Kristy, and I'm a 30-year-old herbalist, doula, and editor-by-day looking for a new home in Ditmas Park.

Looking for a share or my own studio that's about $600-950/month for at least a year. Should have lots of light for me and my houseplants, a tub nice enough to take a bath in, and a spacious kitchen with a good amount of storage for my herbal medicine and food making. If a share, I'm hoping to find a place where I can add some of my stuff to/feel comfortable using common areas; not have to pay for cable since I don't watch TV but need a land line that I'm happy to pay for; and with kind, considerate, and like-minded roommates. I'm clean and respectful of common areas and try to live from a place of love and understanding. I can provide references as well as any income verifications needed. 

To learn more about me and my health and healing interests/work, visit my sorely-in-need-of-a-big-update site: www.onedegreefromearth.com. :) 

Please contact me at kristybredin@yahoo.com or 718-606-1536 if you know of any appropriate living situations in the neighborhood Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Do you need an urgent loan of any kind? Loans to liquidate debts or need to loan to improve your business have you been rejected by any other banks and financial institutions? Do you need a loan or a mortgage? This is the place to look, we are here to solve all your financial problems. We borrow money for the public. Need financial help with a bad credit in need of money. To pay for a commercial investment at a reasonable rate of 3%, let me use this method to inform you that we are providing reliable and helpful assistance and we will be ready to lend you. Contact us today by email: daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 And whatsapp: +1 (501) 214‑1395

    NEED A LOAN?
    Ask Me.

    ReplyDelete