Monday, September 20, 2010

Looking for a 2 bdrm apt. in Ditmas

Hello Landlords and Householders!

My wife and I are looking to move from Flatbush to Ditmas.  We'd love to live in an apartment in a house, we're dreaming of trees and gardens and quiet streets... the parts of life that are missing from our current truck route apartment building.  We are looking for a 2 bed room, and can pay $1400-1500.  I am a jack of all trades and have worked as a handyman for a landlord in the past, so If you are looking for a super type arrangement, that could work as well.  I've done my fair share of carpentry, painting, minor electrical, minor plumbing, jacking up foundations, etc.  (I'm from Maine originally)   I'm a teaching artist, and venetian plasterer, and puppeteer my wife works for random house as an editor. 

Looking forward to meeting you,

Noah Apple Mayers
917-533-5977




No comments:

Post a Comment