Sunday, September 26, 2010

LIKE NEW Nikon d40 camera & lens+ For Sale!

Ok heres the info on my camera:
-original components of the Nikon D40 kit and the original packaging (D40 body, AF-S DX zoom-nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 EDII lens, instruction manuel, free technical support from Costco + 1yr warrenty, lens cap, camera neck strap)
-the camera is 6.1MP
-there are no scratches on the camera body or screen, looks right out of the box
-I will include the carrying case for it as well

I got it last July 2009, its hasn't been used very much because I moved to NYC and tend to not want to carry it around (more of a point and shoot gal). I'd say only about 100-150 pictures taken with it. As for the price, currently new on Amazon it is around $650. I am willing to sell it for around $450. Please if you have any questions email me, only serious buyers please.
Pictures of the camera here=
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/meowkaitlin/

CASH ONLY

Thanks, Kaitlin
email me= meowkaitlin [at] gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment