Monday, October 18, 2010

Writer Seeks Small Studio/Office

To Empty-Nesters/ Kind-Hearted Patrons of the Arts in Victorian Flatbush:

I'm a young writer living in a cramped 4-person apartment in the Ditmas Park area. Love the neighborhood, but need some private space to do work. I'm seeking a quiet writing office/studio.  Ideally I'd like to pay $175 or less, and would be really interested in a work exchange. I'd do house/yard work, babysit, or cook some tasty meals in exchange for a decent amount of undisturbed room access. I imagine someone has an extra space, and I'd be open to a number of different situations--coach house, spare bedroom, attic, or any space with a bit of light, a door that closes, and quiet. I'm an incredibly respectful, good-natured, and friendly twenty-something woman. I would be interested in using the space evenings after work and on weekends. I would never spend nights and would be writing, so really quiet. If this seems like an interesting arrangement to anyone, I'd love to exchange some emails or get a cup of coffee to discuss. Thanks!

-Emily

I can be reached at collectingdustplay [at] gmail [dot] com.

1 comment:

  1. Have you looked at ditmasworkspace.com? :)

    ReplyDelete