Sunday, October 3, 2010

Room available in 3 BR house

Hey Everyone,

My friend and I found a beautiful 3 bedroom triplex in a detached home
in ditmas park, but we need a third roommate in order to afford it.
The place is not ours yet, but it can be if we find someone in time.
It has windows everywhere, and a balcony overlooking a historic tree-
lined street.

We are two 26 year old guys -- clean, quiet, courteous, and easy to be
around. My friend is an animator and I am a filmmaker and writer.
We're looking for someone within our age group, male or female.
Contact me for more details and feel free to share some info about
yourself. Or, if you know someone who might be interested, please
forward them this post.

joeyazoulai [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank You!
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment