Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Neighborhood graphic/interactive designer available to design blog, microsites, etc.

Hi everyone,

I am an interactive media designer with extensive professional experience. 
I'm currently available to take on projects big or small if anyone - an individual or a business - is in need of web presence, redesign of an existing site, social network integration, etc.  
I work independently and at times alongside a talented developer on more complex projects with the goal of balancing strong design with current technologies and brand strategy.   

As a DP resident, I'm especially open to projects that will support local businesses and neighboring communities.
Please feel free to contact me with any inquiries and thank you!
Ibis

Visit Website: http://www.mondelux.com
Contact me to view links of more work.


No comments:

Post a Comment