Saturday, October 9, 2010

Need a room - 36 year old responsible, friendly lady, looking for a space to call home

Hi, my name is Sandra - I'm looking for a room preferably in Ditmas Park / Kensington (I really love this area). I'm a 36 year old responsible, friendly, and courteous woman, I prefer to live with another woman, age doesn't matter, please just be responsible and clean (I'm not a neat freak, but love to have a calm, organized space to live in). If you have a room to share, I would love to come see it and talk with you about specifics. I would like to move in somewhat sooner than later, would love to relocate as soon as possible to be well settled in before November / winter season, and can pay up to $500 for a room.  I am currently a student at Kingsborough College, I love food, sharing, and am quiet and respectful of house / common space, will have no problem coming up with the rent. Looking forward to hearing from you, please e-mail with any questions / open house / appointment information, thanks.  sandrab.maat@yahoo.com  (If you happen to know anyone who is looking for a roommate, please pass this posting along - thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment