Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mature Professional Woman Looking for Room to Rent

Hello Ditmas Parkers!  I am a working professional gal who has lived and works in Park Slope for the past 12 years. I am looking to rent a room in the Ditmas Park area.  I am quiet, clean, considerate and responsible, warm and friendly, non-smoker/non-drinker/non-druggie, an excellent cook if you need or would like anyone to cook for you.  I am at work much of the time, but when I am home I am very easygoing and quiet.  I am ending a long-term relationship with my beau and am looking for a calm and pleasant living environment.  I have lived in Ditmas Park and can provide excellent local references.  I am looking to pay up to $800 a month.  I am also open to being a companion for anyone who does not want to leave their family home, but who would feel more secure having a mature individual in the house with them.  I can provide light help in exchange for a lower rent.   I can be reached at 646 496-2279.  Thank you so much...I look forward to hearing from you!  Mary G.  

No comments:

Post a Comment