Monday, October 24, 2011

Lost clothing - REWARD

Hi Ditmas Park friends,

I lost a bag full of my nicest clothing on the Q train this weekend (I got off at the Cortelyou stop at about 9:30 only to realize 5 minutes later that I had left the bag on the train).  I will happily give a reward if it is found and returned.

Description: Neon green Whole Foods bag full of nice clothing, including
black denim pants
white and blue striped short-sleeved blouse
white linen short-sleeved blouse
black linen long-sleeved blouse
brown flowered short-sleeved dress
tan and white flecked wool suit-jacket
white mesh short-sleeved blouse with gold-colored buttons
and more!

Location lost: Brooklyn bound-Q, between Atlantic Ave. and Cortelyou Ave.
Time/date lost: 9-9:30pm, Sunday, October 23rd

Again, there is a REWARD available if this clothing is returned.  Please email me at sw103 AT nyu DOT edu or call at two oh one three oh six oh one two seven if you have found it.

Thanks very much!
-SW

No comments:

Post a Comment