Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Great sitter looking for 25-plus hour gig

My daughter's former sitter, Tasha, is looking for a new gig. She is open to various schedules but is looking for a position that is 25 hours or more a week.

I cannot recommend her highly enough. She came into my life at a stressful and chaotic time and immediately bonded with my daughter and adapted to our (temporarily) erratic situation. She is always on time. She never called in sick or canceled at the last minute.

She spent quality time with my daughter. I would come home to art projects, piles of books that had been read, etc. In fact, she filled in recently and I arrived home to find my kid bathed, her homework finished, the toys put away AND a table full of leaf collages.

She has tons of experience and a son of her own. She is incredibly pleasant to be around and she's fully versed in all the kid-centric things the city has to offer.

You can reach her at tlttash@yahoo.com and you can also contact me directly at tracyconnor@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment