Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tutoring Available: Pre-K through College

Hello fellow Ditmas Parkers and other neighbors! I am offering tutoring services for students pre-K through college. I specialize in reading, reading comprehension, and writing, though I also tutor other subjects at the elementary school level. I have several years of teaching experience, as well as a background in children's literature. Please feel free to email Stephanie at DITMASPARKTUTORING at GMAIL dot COM for rates and availability. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. You are Clearly mentioned what you think. It easily understand to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is quality of tutoring is very few if you're a quality of tuition provider then you can not even rest.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the best grades and seek for pre-k tutoring now. They teach you in the most effective way.

    ReplyDelete