Monday, February 27, 2012

Looking for a room to rent

Hello,

I am looking for a room to rent in an apartment/house.  I am a 33 yr old female adjunct lecturer as well as writing tutor at a CUNY school. I am also a Brooklyn College Film student. I am producing a few short films this semester so it keeps me busy other than my professional work.  I am responsible and laid back. I am clean and also not needy. I like to keep to myself at times to do work so that means I also like quite; however, that does not mean I flip out with noise. I am a reasonable person and can compromise.  Also my solitude does not mean I avoid social interaction. I am social and I have a pretty good balance. I am looking for a place that I can call home (feel relaxed) and also live with some people who are pretty cool and easy going and responsible.

 If you have a room available and I sound at all compatible, please email back at lizballa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment