Thursday, February 2, 2012

Looking for an apartment share...

I'm looking for an apartment in the Ditmas/Kensington area for March 1 (flexible), ideally in a shared house (rather than an apartment) -- maybe even something with some outdoor space!

I'm a young professional/academic who is clean, quiet, and fiscally responsible.  I've lived in Brooklyn for many years, and in NYC for a majority of my life.  I like cycling, cooking, music, and many other things that we Brooklyn folk are normally into.  I shop at the Park Slope Food Coop, don't play an instrument, and spend most of my days at the library or my office working on my thesis.  I like to think I'm easy to live with and would be happy to provide references attesting to this fact.

If you've got a room opening up in March (or maybe a bit sooner, or a bit later), don't hesitate to give me a shout!

uneventfulijk@gmail.com

1 comment: