Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Take private voice lessons in Ditmas Park!

If you or your child are contemplating taking singing lessons, the new year is a perfect time to start. Whether you sing in the shower or onstage, I can help you improve the many facets of your voice including technique, stage presence, repertoire, and music theory skills. I tailor lessons to your needs, abilities, and goals. I have an in-home studio in the heart of Ditmas Park, and I can also travel to you if you have access to a piano or keyboard. I teach singers of all ages and levels. 

A bit about me: I am a conservatory-trained professional singer, and have been an educator for over five years. I am a patient, nurturing, efficient teacher who always has the students' best interest in mind. Contact me for more information regarding rates, location and scheduling. I look forward to singing with you!

Kristin Slipp, voice and music educator

No comments:

Post a Comment