Monday, May 9, 2011

Writer/gardener seeks rental near Cortelyou - $700 max w/ cute cat

Hi, after nine years in Red Hook, bldg is being sold. I'm a mentor in adult ed with local SUNY college, pub'd writer, gardener/landscape designer, long-time community activist ... I like your neighborhood, having walked the circuit of D/Q train corridor (Church-Ave H/Coney Is to Ocean Ave).
Long shot looking for a long term (five years rather than five months) in splendid house with humane fellow tenants near the epicenter of Marlborough & Cortelyou.
I'm a settled person, don't drink nor drug. My cat's photo is included: he's a rescue I've had for three months, very tame and no problems, like me.
I'm shooting for a July 1st move-in. Please email at tkny09 at gmail dot com. Thank you in advance, Tom 

No comments:

Post a Comment