Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Looking for space to rent for evening and/or weekend daytime sewing classes?

Hi folks,  I'm thinking about holding some low-cost sewing classes for the community this summer.  Anyone have a space that they rent out, or suggestions for people I should contact?  So far I've got Latin Fever and Flatbush-Tomkins Congregational Church basement to look into.

All I'll need is an outlet that can handle a power strip, and room enough for one standard fold-up table (classes will be capped at 6 students).  I'd need the space for about 3 hours total, and would be interested in weekday evenings, weekend day-time, or both.  Ideally this could be a weekly or biweekly class.

Thanks for your help.  You can contact me at motozulli@gmail.com.

-Alaina Zulli


No comments:

Post a Comment