Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fwd: Two Kittens thrown out and need homes asap

> Please contact phebenyc@gmail.com if you can give shelter to two small, scared kittens thrown out of their home:


> Hi Everyone,
> If anyone is looking for two kittens - look no further....
> PLEASE PASS ALONG if anyone can help please reply to this email. - Kit
>
>
> Hi Mighty Mutts,
>
> There are two kittens living in my building that need homes. A elderly man
> living in the building decided he didn't want them anymore and let them go.
> One is in the lobby, and the other is in the breezeway. I have been feeding
> them, but I can't bring them in my apartment because I have a dog and
> roommate who is allergic.
>
> They are both extremely friendly and sweet. They DO NOT like dogs. I think
> they were born in the spring and are probably about 6 months old.
>
> I'm attaching a few photos that I could get of them. The black and orange
> one is quite wiggly. I think she is female and that the orange one is male,
> but I'm not entirely sure.
>
> --
> Kit
> for Ollie's Place

3 comments:

  1. That man should be reported for animal cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they still homeless?? If so, will spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you called Sean Casey Animal Rescue? 718- 436-5163

    They might be able to help, either in terms of actually taking in the cats (they are no-kill) or by helping spread the word. You can also post this to their Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete