Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home Organizer

Free yourself from the growing TO-DO list in your life and during this holiday season. Let me help you:

 

* Relax – Cross items off your holiday to-do list while you enjoy time with your family.

 

* Restore Your Calm – Create order in your home and organize your living space.

 

* Start the New Year Renewed – Donate your unwanted and used items to charity. It feels good to give while you receive a tax deductible credit.

 

* Make a Difference – Transform a cluttered room or space into a cathartic experience.


As a home organizer, my clients trust me to de-clutter their living spaces and home offices, sell and donate items that they no longer need, and hire and supervise contractors and handymen. I also assist my clients with all aspects of moving including finding a moving company, setting up their utilities when they are at work, and packing and unpacking precious items.

 

For your holiday needs, I have experience researching and overseeing catering services for my clients' festive events, purchasing and wrapping their holiday presents, and mailing holiday cards to their friends and family before the New Year.


As a personal assistant for busy corporate mothers and for the co-founder of a growing non-profit organization, I efficiently completed a variety of tasks such as paying bills, filing health insurance claims, arranging cross country moves and travel, and shopping for their personal needs. I scheduled extracurricular activities for their children and assembled daunting information about private and reputable public schools into manageable packets. I also have experience finding and interviewing nannies and babysitters.

 

Reputable References upon Request

 

 

Deborah Goldstein

silvergirlnyc@hotmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment