Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dark Wood Dining Table with 6 Chairs for Sale

This lovely dark wood dining table seats six in its normal state but also has a leaf that allows the table to seat up to eight people. Unlike other extendable tables, the leaf is actually part of this furniture so you never have to worry about storing an extra board in your house or apartment when it's not in use. 

It's 4'6"x3 when compact and 5'6"x3 with the leaf unfolded. I originally bought this table a year ago and it's in fantastic condition except for two or three cosmetic scratches on the top which could easily be fixed by a little light stain. I'm moving into a smaller place that can't accommodate the table, otherwise I'd never let it go!

I originally bought the table for $450 and have dropped the price down to $350 to give it a good home. Unfortunately I can't deliver this item but am happy to help you move it to your vehicle. 

Hope to hear from you soon! 
You can contact me by email or phone at (917) 586-2036

No comments:

Post a Comment