Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why does my computer say network cable unplugged when i try to hook up my xbox live through a crossover cable?

Buy cable crossovers in our shop.



Question by mdemp4: Why does my computer say network cable unplugged when i try to hook up my xbox live through a crossover cable? I am attempting to connect to Xbox live through my laptop's wireless. I bought a crossover cable and connected my xbox to my laptop. I have opened up my wireless connection to share its connection but my computer says "Network cable unplugged" when it is clearly plugged in. How can I get my xbox live to connect through my laptop? Best answer:

Answer by jivepacketrat
It is possible that your crossover cable is defective, or that it is not the proper crossover cable. There actually is more than one. If you use the cable to connect two computers together, you should see the physical come up and then you will get the message that the the connection has limited or no capability. That will tell you if the cable is working, if it is not then try another cable. You may have to bridge the LAN and wireless connections.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

3 comments:

  1. Dueltek investment the largest number of AV & Data wall structure plates inside questionnaire.

    Our own most in-demand dish is true Clipsal, yet we can tailor made style one of the pursuing brand plates: HPM, Legrand, Hager Blu & PDL. You can additionally take a straightforward section of perspex and also transform it right into a specialized complete AV cell.

    Wall plates is usually fitted having just about any connection of your respective decision. These kind of fittings and also adaptor converter cables are top quality top quality to guarantee people generally have the best signal and also performance.

    Have to have a lot more? Art print id brands, guidance and also business trademarks on your dish with your eco-friendly long lasting printer ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This excellent cable television is supplied coiled on the drum pertaining to quick work with. Simply function this cable television, cut to help size & terminate on the retaining wall menu, tray as well as connection of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cable is a Type-A Male to Sort-A Male USB 2.0 cable rated up to 480Mbps.

    It is employed to extend the space between your USB 2.0 peripheral (mouse, keyboard etc.) that is equipped with a sort A male connector and another device such as a USB Switch Box.

    ReplyDelete