Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friendly and affordable pet sitter

 

Hello Pet Parents,

 

Are you heading out of town for a bit?  Need someone that is reliable, affordable and trustworthy to look after your furry friends?  

 

I offer pet sitting and walking services for the South Brooklyn Area, seven days a week, flexible hours.   Lots of experience in looking after the furry friends, excellent references available.  I believe it's important that each pet gets some valuable one on one time, a little TLC, while their parents are away.  It's a pleasure to take them to the park, go on a long walk and get some good playtime in for the day.  I can also water your plants, take in your mail and any other small housekeeping tasks that need to be done while you're away. 

 

Rates:

30 Min Walk -$15

60 Min Walk -$20

Playtime included.

 

Overnight- $40

(includes cats and dogs, no more than 3)

$5 for each additional pet

 

I'm flexible and very willing to meet your needs as a client.  If you're interested in using my services or have any questions, please drop me a line.  I look forward to hearing from you.

 

 

Thanks,

Rusa

No comments:

Post a Comment