Sunday, February 27, 2011

Babysitter Available!

Hi,
My name is Laurel Mendlinger and I am available for babysitting with a very open schedule. I have lived in Flatbush my whole life and I have grown up babysitting kids in the immediate area since I was 12. I am around for day, evening, or even weekend sitting, so if you want to go out for a random movie night, need someone to pick up your kids from the bus and watch them until you get home daily, or just need intermittent watching feel free to give me a call. I have references from many different families and I have experience sitting for children as young as 6 months. If you have any questions or would like to use my services please call or e-mail me.

Phone Number 917.415.4309

1 comment:

  1. Are you still available for babysitting? My friends need a professional babysitter. I'll let them know about you. To the point, follow academic editing services - edit-ing.services to make sure that we are number one in the writing industry!

    ReplyDelete