Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is a good complete Upper Body Workout Routine?

Buy Upper body workout in our shop.



Question by James Palmer: What is a good complete Upper Body Workout Routine? I need a routine that can help turn a weak 16 year old into a far more muscular one I am willing to put in whatever time and effort it takes to make me physically bigger I have a vague routine I am following but really need a good solid routine that focuses mostly on my upper body. Does anyone have any good, serious workout routines that will make me stronger? Best answer:

Answer by D-Struct
squeezing boobs

What do you think? Answer below!

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

1 comment:

  1. A completed workout routines are be Their are many exercises available for the upper body workout. We need to do all of the exercise in our daily routine which can helps us lot to achieve our desired shape of body.

    ReplyDelete