Sunday, March 11, 2012

WANTED: 1-2 bedroom to rent


I am currently looking for a suitable 1 bedroom, 1.5 bedroom, or 2 bedroom apartment in Ditmas Park (Q to Courtelyou Rd/Beverly Rd).  I have lived in New York for 12 years, but only in a private house and in a very small building--which is my preferred living situation.  

I am  not looking for anything fancy, as I'm confident I can make almost anything work as long as the house is peaceful and I'm surrounded by good neighbors.  I am employed, have good credit, can provide reference, and would love to find a place where I can be comfortable for a long time.

If you, or any other landlord you know, are looking for a tenant, please feel free to contact me.  I would like to move immediately, but on April 5th my lease is up.

Thanks so much for your attention.


  1. Hello, I am subletting my apt soon but early April may be too early. The apt is in a coop building so the board has to approve the sublet. This may take more than a week. My listing is posted in craigslist if you are interested.

  2. Great help you guys are doing. if any one is searching for house or bedroom on rent this article can help them. craighorman