Friday, March 9, 2012

Armoire for sale

Hi neighbors, 

I'm selling a beautiful white armoire. It's been an extraordinarily functional piece for me, but I'm rearranging my living room and have decided to let it go. 

I've been using it for my TV and for DVD, music, and office supply storage (there are 4 nice-sized drawers). It's great for hiding a TV (if you don't want to look at it all the time, but want it easily accessible), but you could use the top portion to store lots of other things, hiding them away in an attractive piece of furniture.

The armoire is in good condition, but it is not new and there are some scuffs on the edges (could easily be painted). 

Dimensions:
Height: 67 ¼ in
Depth: 19 ¼ in
Width: 37 1/2 in

Price is $50 (OBO). You will need to arrange for transport to move the item.

Check out the Craigslist ad for pictures and to contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment