Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Local College-Educated Babysitter Available

Hi Neighbors,

I'm a 27-year-old woman looking to gain some experience caring for young children.  I currently work at the Food Bank for NYC.  Prior to that I worked as an office manager at a local trade union for four years, after graduating from Mount Holyoke College with a degree in history in 2007.  I'm originally from rural Minnesota, but moved to the Kensington/Ditmas Park area right after college.  My childcare experience is somewhat limited - I have a 1.5 year old nephew who I have looked after on occasion.  But I love kids, and they seem to like me, and I'd like to learn more about them, and even see if I'd like my own one day.  I'd be happy to help with homework and do light cleaning when necessary.  I also have experience volunteering at an animal shelter - Bideawee - in Manhattan.  So caring for dogs, cats, or any other pets would be my pleasure!

I'm more than happy to provide personal and professional references, to help assure you that I'm a very mature, responsible, and caring person.  If hired, I would charge $15 for the first hour and $10 for each additional hour, but compensation is certainly negotiable depending upon circumstances.  I'm available Monday through Friday from 5:30pm to Midnight, and any time Saturday or Sunday.

If interested, feel free to contact me via email at kayla.ditmaspk@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment