Monday, January 23, 2012

 
 
Educated Baby sitter Available.
     
My name is nicola bramwell i am currently working at the feeding tree daycare ,
and i"ve been working there for the past 2 an a half years. I have been working
with children from 3mths to 3years old. since lastyear i have started the Kingsborough
Community college where i was majoring in Early Childhood Education. I have also attained a
certificate of completion of services for children and families, that is a 32 hrs of training in
early childhood education. I have also successfully completed the following elements:
First Aid, CPR and AED classes.
 
My hours are : on weeknights from 7pm and on weekends from 8am. My contact information
is 3477855108.
 
I hope you will find my blog very helpful ,upon interview  if requested i will be able to
take with me all of the information that was mentioned above, and also references from
parents whose children i have taken care of whether in the daycare or privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment