Friday, July 1, 2011

Seeking Room or Studio in a House in Ditmas Park

I'm seeking a room (or studio) in a house on a quiet street in Ditmas Park, hopefully for 8/1 (but I would sign a lease for earlier if I found the right place).

I'm a former violinist and currently an actor (read: bartender/caterer) exploring other career options (I'm hoping to get a job in a plant/garden store by the end of the summer, and have been taking classes at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden).

I have lived in Brooklyn for eight years in Park Slope and Prospect Heights, and I would love to move to Ditmas Park.

I am: Very clean (I never leave dishes in the sink), respectful, sociable, and generally pretty quiet. I pay rent on time and am always happy to contribute to a house I enjoy living in (e.g. do my share of cleaning). I can provide proof of solid financials/credit history if needed.

 

You can contact me at michaelbenjidp [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com. 

 

Thanks!

 

-Michael



Michael Benjamin

347.834.6157

No comments:

Post a Comment