Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Couple with toddler seeks Ditmas Park 2BR, up to $1800

Hello, landlords and ladies. My husband and I, along with our one year old daughter, are in search of our dream apartment in Ditmas Park. I am a stay at home mom (for a little while longer, at least), and my husband is Swedish, works for a software company as a project manager and interaction designer,  and has excellent credit.  We would love to find a charming place in a quiet, leafy area. Must haves:  very clean bathroom and kitchen (sanitary!), decent sized kitchen/good counter space (we love to cook), well-kept building. Dream-fulfilling: garden, yard, or terrace; high ceilings, Pre-war details, beautiful bathroom tiles, modern fixtures, washer and dryer, windows galore, elevator, storage, new appliances, fabulous cabinets, gleaming hardwood floors. We would love to sign a lease for September 1. Please email me at Kerry@kitmodern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment