Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Female seeking room to rent for Nov 1st

I've been living in Ditmas Park for about 4 years. Love the 'hood,
but looking to change my current living situation. Looking for a room
to rent in Ditmas Park or Kensington, preferably for November 1st, but
December 1st will work too.

About me: 30 year old, college-educated female with full time retail
job and interests in the arts and liberal politics. I'm a vegetarian,
non-smoker, and I have one cat (she has lived with other cats and with
dogs, she is not aggressive). I enjoy the company of my roommates and
my privacy in equal measure, I always pick up after myself, and pay my
rent on time! I can come with or without living room furniture
depending on the needs of the apartment, I have all my own bedroom
furniture, and a small amount of kitchen stuff.

If it sounds like I would be a good fit for your apartment or house,
please drop me a line! kplatt719 [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment