Thursday, September 22, 2011

BRAND NEW! - GeForce GTX 260 OC MAXCORE/ANTEC 900 Case/CORSAIR 650 PSU

I have three items for sale. I bought them brand new for a build, and then I got a laptop as a gift, so the build is off. They're all still in box, the video card still shrink wrapped, and the only change to the case and the psu is that I cut out the upc's so that I could send them in for rebates. But I'll pass on those savings too you. If you have any questions, email!

 

BFG Tech GeForce GTX 260 OC MAXCORE 55 896MB DDR3 PCI Express - $125.00

 

Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - $95.00

 

CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - $85.00


twice_reflected [at] hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment