Sunday, January 16, 2011

tailor/dressmaker available, no job too small

loose buttons, frayed hems, coats relined, waistbands let out, favorite dresses copied, dream-gowns made.  FIT and NYU-educated tailor/dressmaker available: day hours at the drycleaner I work for in Gramercy (my reasonable prices for the same top-level work!) or evening and weekend hours at my residence in Ditmas.

I specialize in women's and a vintage.  I have done work for MCNY and Kathy Griffin, to name a few.  No job too small!  I work on a flat $20/hr basis, fittings and consultations in my home or workplace are free.  Estimates for your project upon request.  E-mail me at motozulli at gmail dot com  or 718-496-5468.  Selections from my portfolio available here:  http://gothampatterns.com/

Also available for private or small-group sewing lessons.


1 comment: