Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Room for rent in Ditmas

Very large newly remodeled basement apartment of an old victorian has a room for rent. Tons of closet space and very spacious rooms. New bathroom and new kitchen. Windows open and let in a good amount of light. I am a late 20's female who is a nanny and small business owner selling hand knit goods. I am home a good bit but always working on something. I like to keep a clean house but not crazy obsessive. All I ask is that you clean up after yourself, not expecting things to be spotless. I live very minimally so I don't have much furniture or belongings, just what I need. I do like to cook and love to cook for others. I have a dog and a cat both very sweet, loving and fully my responsibility. Rent is $825 a month which includes everything. Please contact tacotacobar@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks

    apartments in gainesville

    ReplyDelete
  2. just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.

    Gainesville Apartments

    ReplyDelete