Monday, January 10, 2011

HP Deskjet 5150 - Free!

I have an HP Deskjet 5150 printer that works perfectly well. I don't
have the original box, but I do have the owner's manual and all the
cords you need. You can download the drivers from the internet. I
bought a 3 in 1, so I don't need this one anymore. Let me know if
you're interested (cassandra.willyard@gmail.com). I don't have a car,
so you need to come and pick it up.

Description:

The HP DeskJet 5150 color inkjet printer delivers professional photo
quality - up to 4800-optimized dpi or optional 6-ink color at fast
speeds - up to 19 pages per minute in laser-quality black, up to 14 in
color. It even prints photos with or without borders on standard-size
photo papers. And you will save time and money with the print cancel
button, on-screen ink-level indicator and the optional HP exclusive
automatic two-sided printing accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment