Monday, August 23, 2010

RE: Painter for Hire in Ditmas Park/Flatbush


Hey There!

  I am a house/apartment painter with 15 years experience painting interior and exterior homes.  I usually work alone, but can arrange for a crew to paint bigger jobs.  I do most of my work in and around Brooklyn (Ft Greene, Park Slope, Sunset Park, Gowanus, Clinton Hill, Ditmas Park) and I am happy to assist any Flatbush/Ditmas residents with their painting needs.  If you have a bedroom, living room, office or whole living space that is in need of a paint job, please contact me.  I have completed several jobs from this post, and if you need references in the are let me know.  Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Wesley Stannard
wesstannard@hotmail.com
617-838-8527




The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment