Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Be our roommate! E 17th & Beverley Rd. $800/mo

Our apartment is a large two bedroom, two bathroom with a terrace & eat-in kitchen in a big building with hardwood floors.  Your room has its very own attached bathroom!  The room is furnished - bed, desk, dresser, chair, closet, lamp, night stand - so it would be perfect for a student or someone new to the city.  I'm as open to renting it for the short term (3 mos. or so) as I am in finding a more permanent roommate.  $800/mo includes all utilities (heat & hot water, electricity, cable, wifi, etc.)  It is a 5 minute walk to the Beverley Rd. Q/B station, about 8 to Church Ave. station.
 
You would be sharing the apt with: Me, my boyfriend, and two unusually friendly cats (which can easily be banished from your room if you'd like).  Our main hobbies are music and mixology (bar ALWAYS well stocked), respectively.  We love to cook.  We are both 24, have steady jobs, and are considerate people who don't stay up too late.  There is usually a waiting list for this room - our most recent roommate had to back out at the last minute, so we are trying to fill the vacancy A.S.A.P.  Please e-mail me, tell me a little about yourself, and ask me anything.  I will be able to show the room as of next week, so come take a look!
 
Contact: Emily - rentmyspareroom at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment