Wednesday, June 30, 2010

mother available for nanny position

Experienced certified teacher, coach and out-of-school educator seeking nanny position. I am looking to care for another child along with my own.    My love for children has served as a consistent source of inspiration throughout my life. As a mother, as an elementary school teacher for four years, as a youth coach and as a baby sitter, I have experience working with children in many different capacities. While being home with my daughter for the past 14 months I have come to the realization that I truly enjoy providing care for and facilitating the development of young children.

 

My name is Emily. I am kind and caring. I will be excited to greet you and your child everyday. I value each child's individual learning style and will tailor my care accordingly.  I value nutritious organic meals and frequent trips to green spaces, and I am skilled in creating an environment that fosters healthy social interactions. I am very involved with new moms and parents in Ditmas Park and I am hoping for an opportunity to care full-time for a child in the Ditmas Park area. I would love to care for a child who ranges in age from newborn to three years old.

 

Please contact me at ditmaseducator@gmail.com for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment