PLEASE LIST through
August 15, 2015
B’rook’lyn Chess Festival
DATE: Saturday, August 15, 2015
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Dr. Ronald McNair Park
Eastern Parkway btwn. Washington and Classon Avenues
DETAILS: Learn to play chess, compete, sharpen your skills, meet and play a chess master, and have fun! No need to bring your board. All chess boards will be provided.
· Scholastic tournaments for grades 1-8
· USCF Action Tournament for grades 9-Adult
· Learn to play clinics for all levels
· Free play area
· Simul - Play International Grandmaster Giorgi Kacheishvili
· Play a Master - Play FM Andrey Krasnov and Azeez Alade
· Blitz Tournament
This event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP at bkchessfestival.eventbrite.com.
Sam Biederman / Meghan Lalor