Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reliable, responsible tenant seeks light-filled 1+ BR home with outdoor space

Hi neighbors:

I live in the neighborhood now, and I can't imagine leaving, but my current space leaves a little to be desired.  I'm looking for a new home, hopefully in the bounds of Ditmas Park or Kensington, ideally within 2 blocks of Cortelyou Road, between Ocean Parkway and East 18th St.

My dream situation includes lots of light throughout the apartment, a great cross-breeze, 1 BR, plus a little extra room for an office or guest bed, a truly functional kitchen (perhaps even a dishwasher!), laundry in the building, and somewhere to store my bike.  And, most of all some kind of access to outdoor space: a yard, a stoop, a porch, a balcony, or a roof all fit the bill!

I am in my mid-30s, super responsible, have a full time professional job.  I'm a reliable tenant, and generally a good neighbor.  I have two sweet cats who come with the deal.

Please email me (amytmorris [at] gmail [dot] com) with any ideas, or spaces that are seeking tenants.  My absolute upper limit for rent is $1600, and I'd really like to pay more like $1400/month.

Thanks,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment