Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Laura Brenneman @ The Living Room Aug. 12th!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.Facebook Like 

 

August 12th, 2011

Laura Brenneman @ The Living Room with Susan Hwang + The Relastics

8pm

http://www.livingroomny.com/artist/laura-brenneman


 


 


 

 

 Hey Cats and Kittens!

My friend and musical co-conspirator Susan Hwang and I are taking over the Living Room mainstage this Friday eve--won't you join us?  I'll be debuting new songs, playing some old favorites, and rocking some tasty covers....ps., I'll be packing my cute little electric ukulele!

I go on at 8pm sharp, and the lovely and talented Susan Hwang (Bushwick Book Club, Debutante Hour) goes on at 9pm with The Relastics....

xo,

LB

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 Follow me:

 

 


unsubscribe | update info | privacy policy | forward email

Laura Brenneman sent this message to ditmaslist@gmail.com
Questions? Contact Laura Brenneman
c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way #16910
Beaverton Oregon 97005 United States
This message powered by:
FanBridge

No comments:

Post a Comment