Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Our Niece Needs Studio/1 Bedroom by April 1

Bob & Lori Pandolfo's niece is seeking an apartment on or by April 1st/  studio or 1 bedroom for no more than $1300/ month (exclusive of utilities). Her move date is flexible for the right place as she does not have a lease in her current situation.

About our niece (we can vouch for her):
-34 y/o single female
-Registered Nurse, works at a city hospital full time
-quiet, clean, respectful, limited guests
-renter for over 10 years, living in same unit for past 5 years

Contact INFO: Jaclyn Halpern <jaclynhalpern@live.com>

Amenities Requested in Priority Order:

-studio or junior 1 bedroom large enough to fit queen size bed, and a separate small living space- I do not need a large space, yet would prefer a floorpan where I can create an alcove for my bed
-clean/ updated- NO vermin
-no higher than a third floor walk up
-decent closet/ storage space
-quiet neighbors (no kids, partiers)- I work late nights sometimes
-no carpeting in unit, pets in building (hardwood floors a plus)- I have allergies
-decent kitchen counter and storage space- D/W a HUGE plus, as I cook all my own meals
-convenience- laundromat and mid-size grocery store within a 3 block walk
-own heat control/ A/C unit also a plus

No comments:

Post a Comment