Friday, May 16, 2014

Dominique's recovery: May 2014 update

Donations to Dominique's Emergency Healthcare Fund
View this email in your browser
Click the button to make a tax-deductible donation to the Dominique Gagne Emergency Healthcare Fund.
Donate

Hello, friends and family, 

Thank you to all who have already contributed to my campaign! I've been able to pay off more than $1,020 in medical bills and living expenses.

I am sending this letter as a one-time mass email to raise the remaining $5,000 that I need to cover my medical bills from the accident. The Jeremy Wilson Foundation has generously extended my deadline for raising funds to May 31.

Please click on the link below for the whole story! 

http://thejwf.org/dominique-gagne

I am currently almost pain-free and have been able to return to running. As of today, May 16, I am fighting hard to get my medical history to be cleared so that I can work for Royal Caribbean Cruises this summer. I have been hired as a pianist but their medical department is skeptical about my ability to lift 50 pounds in the event of an emergency, a requirement for all ship employees. My doctor has even sent a letter in my support. Prayers welcome! 

Please, make a 100% tax-deductible donation to The Jeremy Wilson Foundation to contribute towards the Dominique Gagne Emergency Healthcare Fund by clicking the orange donate button above.

Thank you so much! Love and hugs to you all! 

-Dominique

P.S. You can also make a check or money order (no PayPal fees) payable to The Jeremy Wilson Foundation and mail to:

  • The Jeremy Wilson Foundation
    ATTN: Dominique Gagne Emergency Healthcare Fund
    1028 SE Water Ave. Ste. 230
    Portland, OR 97214

"While riding my bike to UMiami on October 8, 2013, I was hit head-on by an oncoming car. I was thrown onto the hood and launched into the air, landing on my back. The car drove away, and residents near the accident site came out of their houses to call 911 and my Mom…I broke three vertebrae, three ribs, received 13 stitches in my left foot and have nerve damage in my left arm."

 

 

Copyright © 2014 Dominique Gagne, All rights reserved.
Hi, everyone! This is my family and friends email list. You can unsubscribe anytime on the link below.

Our mailing address is:
Dominique Gagne
5865 SW 62nd Terrace, Miami, FL, United States
Miami, FL 33143

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment