Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Mix Mashes for the Masses is getting a MASSIVE Buzz

Hey there, DJ Knowledge here.

Ready to take your party to the next level?

My new mix that I put together with my crew, DJ's Kenya and Fin-S is getting a massive buzz right now. Over 1000 plays and growing by hundreds a day.

80 minutes, 40 mashups, 14 transitions, 40 samples, and over 100 tracks of pure party frenzy. To top it off, it's hosted by the world's #1 Hypeman, Fatman Scoop.

Want to have a listen? It's right here. Mashes for the Masses 2012

I'm sure you're going to love it. And want to download it.

But you're going to have to wait. Join our Facbook groups by clicking the links above and stay tuned to find out when the download will be realeased. So you can get a free copy of the mix! Adn find out our tour dates when we come to a club near you.

I'd love your feedback on the mix. Hit me up anytime.

KnowleDJ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment