Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Learn Indian cooking from Mukti--Hands on cooking class

Hi,
I'm Mukti Banerjee and I decided to start Mukti's Kitchen when a few good friends insisted that I did something to let others know about my Indian cooking and the variety and uniqueness of it.  If you are intrigued by the flavors, healthy benefits & healing properties of Indian spice, if you would like to learn how to cook healthier, lighter, with better flavors, if you would like to cook without the cream and heavy oils that many Indian restaurants use then come to Mukti's Kitchen cooking classes and I do catering too. I have a desire to share my passion of food with people to empower and help to cook for themselves and eat more healthy diets and be happy and healthy. You can learn both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.Please check out my website: www.meetup.com/muktiskichen, and checkout our class reviews.

 With this email I am sharing my upcoming cooking class info.

I would very much appreciate if you could pass this among your group.

Learn Indian dishes with Mukti--Hands on cooking class

I will share with you all the secrets of South Indian cooking and show you how to make those dishes very yummy. You and your friend will be welcomed to the comfort of our kitchen with masala tea. Each class includes tips of healthy and nutritious eating and preparations and a sit -down dinner.

You will learn how to make coconut chutney, dosa (flaky crepe) and other yummy dishes.

We invite you to bring a notebook, so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.

Date and Time:

Saturday April 21, @ 3pm

Place: 816 Beverley Road

Brooklyn, NY-11218

Cost: $50 per person

Menu:

Dosa(Flaky Crepes)

Coconut Chutney(coriander and coconut relish)

Dahi vada (fried lentil soaked in yogurt)

Samber (tomato lentil soup with ginger)

I HAVE AN OFFER YOU CAN'T MISS: YOU BRING ONE FRIEND TO MY COOKING CLASS, AND YOU GET A $10 DISCOUNT FOR YOURSELF

What you will get

*Tips and tricks about the spices that you will be using, you will be cooking too
*Friendship, fun and delicious food (complete dinner)
*I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas and how to keep the aroma intact.

* You get the printed recipe of the dishes.

It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together:-)

Looking forward to seeing you.

Any questions please call.

All my best wishes,

Mukti

917-703-3998



--

Mukti's Kitchen

http://www.meetup.com/muktiskitchen

http://muktiskitchen.blogspot.com (weekly blog)

Phone: (917)-703-3998

816 Beverley Road

Brooklyn,NY-11218



Email: muktiskitchen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment