Monday, April 18, 2011

Caring and reliable pet sitter available

 

Hello Pet Parents,

 

Are you heading out of town for a bit?  Need someone that is reliable, affordable and trustworthy to look after your furry friends?  

 

I offer pet sitting and walking services for the South Brooklyn Area, seven days a week, flexible hours.   Lots of experience in looking after the furry friends, excellent references available.  I believe it's important that each pet gets some valuable one on one time, a little TLC, while their parents are away.  It's a pleasure to take them to the park, go on a long walk and get some good playtime in for the day.  I can also water your plants, take in your mail and any other small housekeeping tasks that need to be done while you're away.  Unfortunately, I'm not able to host your pet in my home at this time.

 

Rates:

30 Min Walk -$15

60 Min Walk -$20

Playtime included.

 

Overnight- $40

(includes cats and dogs, no more than 3)

$5 for each additional pet

 

I'm flexible and very willing to meet your needs as a client.  If you're interested in using my services or have any questions, please drop me a line.  I look forward to hearing from you.

 

 

Thanks,

Rusa



--
"The moment you stop taking risks, you are dead." - Cesar Chavez

No comments:

Post a Comment