Monday, April 13, 2020

Cecilia Cortez For City Council District 40 2021

Dear Friends:

I hope you are healthy and well.

As I work on my campaign for City Council District 40 this past month, the COVID-19 pandemic has made life difficult for us all. I am very sad that we have lost a lot of people over the past few weeks. The impact of the disease on our lives has been daunting. We have had to adapt to the new "normal", and social distancing is now a common phrase in our vocabulary. We are now beginning to see the peak of new cases of the disease here in New York. By continuing to stay home and practice social distancing we will help accomplish our goal of ending this crisis. We must stay together and emerge from this stronger than ever, and be thankful to the health workers, grocery workers, pharmacy workers, and everyone on the front lines that have taken care of us all.
Despite all this, many of us have just celebrated Easter or Passover and I wish a happy and healthy holiday to all.
I remain committed to working for the community to move forward to better times.
I come to you to ask for your financial contribution to my campaign.

Please go to
Ceciliacortez.com.

make a small monetary contribution

Thank you for your support,
Cecilia Cortez
City Council Candidate
District 40
2021

No comments:

Post a Comment