Monday, May 27, 2019

Re: Business traffic website!


Hi,

Hope everything is running fine.


A few days back I sent you an email regarding Website design, Development and which is very beneficial for your business.


But, I did not hear you back over that email; I believe you are busy managing your other task.


I would oblige if we can connect for 5 minutes call today or if you can connect me to concern person to talk about.


I am positively waiting for your reply.


Regards,

Komal,



On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 at 15:50, Komal <komalmalik002234@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

Dear Web Owner,

Want more clients and customers?

We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of major search engines like Google,

We have some special offers this season.

Email us back to get a full proposal.

Thanks Regards,

Komal,

Business Development Consultant

 

 

NOTE: We also provide Website Design/Re-design/SMO/PPC/Hosting/Domain/ Logo/ Mobile Application / ERP & CRM. Let me if you have any requirement related to same.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment