Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lessons available on clarinet, saxophone, and flute.

I'm available to teach lessons on clarinet, saxophone, and flute at all levels. I also have experience teaching beginner piano, and I'm sufficiently comfortable on guitar and drumset to coach jazz, rock, and popular music ensembles. I've designed my own curricula to teach jazz improvisation, funk band interaction, instrument building and basic acoustics. I've taught at Milton Academy, and at music camps in Maine, Massachusetts, and California. Currently I teach woodwinds at the Lycee Francais de New York in Manhattan.

I earned a bachelor's degree in physics from Harvard University and a master's in jazz performance from the New England Conservatory.

Who am 'I'?  ...

Alec Spiegelman is a Brooklyn-based (Ditmas Park!) singer, composer, arranger, & multi-instrumentalist specializing in woodwinds.

Alec has performed and/or recorded with Mandy Moore, Miss Tess, The David Wax Museum, Rebecca Loebe, Bob Moses, Bob Brookmeyer, Apollo Sunshine, Eilen Jewell, Josh Ritter, the Ayn Inserto Jazz Orchestra, Mark Erelli, Dan Blake, Brian Viglione, Gill Aharon, Audrey Ryan, Nat Mugavero, Entrain, the Chicken Slacks Soul Revue, and Little Joe Cook, among many others.

www.alecspiegelman.com

Contact alecspiegelman 'at' gmail 'dot' com for details and rates.


Thanks.

--
www.alecspiegelman.com
www.cuddle-magic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment