Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bookkeeper Available - Fast & Reliable

I am a self-employed bookkeeper specializing in small business and personal bookkeeping.  I pride myself in taking care of small business owners with my skill and knowledge.

 

My skills are proficiency in Quickbooks for PC and Mac, accounts receivable and payable, payroll – including federal and state reporting, 1099's and sales tax, bank reconciliation and financial reports.  I work well with accountants and try to anticipate their needs.

 

My current clients include:

 

Mary Kay Gallagher – Real Estate Broker 2000-to present

Callidus Guild – Design – Art for Architecture 2007 to present

Park Heights Stationers & 7 Avenue Copy – Retailer and Copy Shop 1998 to present

Jay J. Jakubowitz – owner of 5 rental buildings 1998 to present

Video Forum – video rental stores 1998 to present

The Health Enhancement Company – Massage therapy company 1996 to present

Donald Silverman Stock Footage 2008 to present

Julie Cummings Urban Gardner 2009 to present

 

My past clients include:

Red Thread Productions, Inc. (Film and Special Event Production Co.)

Sara Bernstein Design – Graphic Designer

Kathryn Reid Productions – Special Event Corporate Production

 

My schedule is flexible.  My fee is $30.00 per hour.


You may contact me at 718-940-4838

 

Recommendations supplied upon request.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment