Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shirtless in Seattle

If you are having trouble viewing this e-mail, please click here to view it on the web.
 
CreateMyTee - Custom Screen Printed T-shirts and Apparel

Good Afternoon,

My name is Andrew; I am the Wholesale Division Manager at CreateMyTee. We are a Michigan based company with clients across the nation. I’d like to show you why CreateMyTee.com is the difference in Custom Apparel. Our clientele is raving about...

Free Shipping on EVERY Order.
Free Artwork – Every Client Works 1 on 1 with a Professional Graphic Designer.
• Providing Shirts for 10,000+ Road Races, Marathons, and other Special Events.
• How we help take your idea and turn it into a One of a Kind Fashion Statement.
Many More!

I’d love for you to get in touch with me before placing your next order. Feel free to e-mail me at any time and/or call me on the direct line (listed below) to ensure I'm not a robot with no sense of humor :) I will work directly with you on a custom quote. I really hope to hear back from you soon!


Sincerely,

Andrew P. Haseltine
CreateMyTee.com
888-392-9631 x 302
andrew.haseltine@createmytee.com
Shirt Happens

CreateMyTee on Facebook    CreateMyTee on Twitter
(888) 392-9631 · 4343 Concourse Dr · Suite 330 · Ann Arbor, MI · 48108
 

This e-mail was sent to ditmaslist@gmail.com. However, we respect your privacy and if you would no longer like to receive messages from us,
please click here to change your settings.

© 2012 CreateMyTee | All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment